Stage Digital Marketing - London
JobsandInternshipsAbroad | Ref : StageDigMar-13978960Stage - Marketing Digital / e-Commerce
entre mars et décembre 2018
de 3 à 6 mois
Créée en 2001, et présente dans 24 pays, JobsandInternshipsAbroad est une agence spécialisée dans des programmes de jobs, stages et cours de langues à l’étranger.
Stage Digital Marketing
For one of our clients located in London
Are you a professional IT-oriented digital marketer, in search of a new challenge?
We're searching for a Digital Marketer to join our Marketing team here at our Croydon Office London. We need the candidate to have a basic IT knowledge and a flexible mind in order to get into the web development business.
We need excellent spoken and written English minimum A GCSE English and a professional manner with the will to fully get into our business sector, in order to establish or maintain domestic and international relationships with clients (B2C) and Corporations (B2B).
- Creating and uploading blogs and images for organisation's website
- Writing and dispatching email marketing campaigns
- Providing accurate reports and analysis to clients and company management to demonstrate effective return on investment (ROI)
- And more...
- Strong verbal communication skills for articulating ideas to colleagues and clients.
- Written communication skills for producing high quality content.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to work independently and flexibility.
- Capacity to prioritise and work across multiple projects.
- Excellent team work skills.
- Organisational skills with ability to deliver a high volume of quality work.
- Creative skills for contributing new and innovative ideas.
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Networking and analytical skills.
- Knowledge of existing and emerging social media platforms.
In addition, you need to be able to demonstrate excellent IT skills, including the use of:
- Google Docs, Google Drive
- Databases and a basic understanding of HTML, CSS
- Understanding of search engines and white hat seo